Image is from the fourents page, using the above URL.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Frustrated By Online Searches!
The "Four Nets for Better Searching Web Lesson" offers a way for you and your students to overcome hassles with doing online searches. Here is a lesson to help students hone their online research searching skills by using Google Advanced Search and other tricks. A 4-step process for students to learn how to search online effectively is offered in the lesson plan. Check it out, and let us know what you think. If students are taught successful skills for online searching, they will save lots of time and reduce frustration. Do you think this lesson with its accompanying resources will achieve that aim? Did you learn anything new by reviewing the tips offered in the Four Nets lesson? Post your comments and responses.
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (73)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (81)
- Gaming Technology Makes Science Learning Infectiou...
- So What's To Read, Write, and Think?
- PowerPoint Points
- Lesson Plan Ideas
- Podcasts Empower Learners
- A Penny for Your Thoughts
- Facebook’s New Facelift: Internet Safety
- Blogs for Teaching
- Frustrated By Online Searches!
- Do Interactive Textbooks Enhance Learning?
- Classroom Management Put to the Virtual Test
- Digital Writing's Effect on Teens
- Internet Safety
- ▼ May (13)