Sunday, March 7, 2010
Videos Feature Winning Digital Natives
See some wonderful digital media projects created by students, some as young as 8 and 13, and read their profiles to learn more about who they are. Youth Portraits at Eutopia features the stories of students showcased in the Digital Generation Project. This project is intended to help educators and parents understand how students are using digital media. Spend time reading the students' profiles and seeing their digital work. Afterwards, return to this blog and post your comments about the project. Which students' work did you find impressive? What have you discovered by viewing the students' profiles and work? Note what the students have to say about their education and how digital media has motivated them as students and learners. If you have some extra time, explore the Digital Generation: Educators section for specific teaching ideas. Let us know what you fnd of particular of interest to you.
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (73)
- Go Animate
- School Filtering Programs
- School-Issued Smartphones
- Failing Grades for Attracting Women and Minorities...
- Teacher Suspended for Facebook Post
- Videos Feature Winning Digital Natives
- Measuring Teacher Effectivness: Can It Be Done?
- Top NCLB Advocate Reverses Position: Hot News and ...
- Adding Audio Track in PowerPoint 2007
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2009 (81)
- ► 2008 (92)