I found this slide show, Strategies for Fighting Internet Filtering on tips for how to address the issue of schools blocking specific Internet sites. For those teaching K-12, blocking sites creates problems when we know specific sites sponsor information that would be of value to our students. The slide show offers some suggestions of how to address the issue and ways in which teachers can teach responsible use of online sources. If you prefer you can view the presentation here instead of clicking on the link Strategies for Fighting Internet Filtering to view the presentation at the slideshare website.
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (73)
- Go Animate
- School Filtering Programs
- School-Issued Smartphones
- Failing Grades for Attracting Women and Minorities...
- Teacher Suspended for Facebook Post
- Videos Feature Winning Digital Natives
- Measuring Teacher Effectivness: Can It Be Done?
- Top NCLB Advocate Reverses Position: Hot News and ...
- Adding Audio Track in PowerPoint 2007
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2009 (81)
- ► 2008 (92)