Although not directly to school use of computers, an article, “Computers Should Be Kept out of Kid’s Rooms,” also leads to the question of where to best place computers in the school setting. Refer to the article that appeared in a British publication on the results of a finding about where to keep computers in the home. Post your comments about where you believe computers are best kept in both the home and school, and why. Here is the direct link to the article for your review:
Photo is from http://www.henricolibrary.org/
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (73)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (81)
- An Obituary for Newspapers
- How Literacy Has Changed!
- A Sample Wiki for Science Education
- Engaging Students in Science Education
- What is STEM, and Why is it Important?
- Probeware Changes Science Curriculum
- Tips for Teaching with Computer Technology
- Why Teachers Should Have Blog Sites
- Do Computers Belong in Children's Rooms?
- Who Are Our Kids Today?
- How To's
- Why We Teach?
- Free Press Case in Connecticut
- When Virtual Teachers Surpass Real Teachers
- Legal Guns in Schools
- Pay for Grades
- ▼ March (16)