Follow the link below for a helpful article that will offer you a range of ideas for managing computer use in your classroom. The tips range the gamut from curriculum suggestions to classroom management tricks. Let us know what you find useful in the article. There are 33 tips offered, so happy hunting. The information is provided from Education World, a generally useful website for teachers, chock full of resources.
Clip art image is directly from the article, “Managing Technology, Tips from the Experts”
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (73)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (81)
- An Obituary for Newspapers
- How Literacy Has Changed!
- A Sample Wiki for Science Education
- Engaging Students in Science Education
- What is STEM, and Why is it Important?
- Probeware Changes Science Curriculum
- Tips for Teaching with Computer Technology
- Why Teachers Should Have Blog Sites
- Do Computers Belong in Children's Rooms?
- Who Are Our Kids Today?
- How To's
- Why We Teach?
- Free Press Case in Connecticut
- When Virtual Teachers Surpass Real Teachers
- Legal Guns in Schools
- Pay for Grades
- ▼ March (16)