Sunday, March 30, 2008
How Literacy Has Changed!
Literacy no longer means reading and writing, according to the National Council of Teacher of English (NCTE), who has formulated a new definition of literacy. Check out the organization’s definition of literacy, and post your reactions to the definition. Here is the URL to access the definition from the NCTE site.
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (73)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (81)
- An Obituary for Newspapers
- How Literacy Has Changed!
- A Sample Wiki for Science Education
- Engaging Students in Science Education
- What is STEM, and Why is it Important?
- Probeware Changes Science Curriculum
- Tips for Teaching with Computer Technology
- Why Teachers Should Have Blog Sites
- Do Computers Belong in Children's Rooms?
- Who Are Our Kids Today?
- How To's
- Why We Teach?
- Free Press Case in Connecticut
- When Virtual Teachers Surpass Real Teachers
- Legal Guns in Schools
- Pay for Grades
- ▼ March (16)