Interested in learning about screen casting, which allows you to capture what's on the screen and narrate it. You can end up with a slide show or even a video. Check this slideshow to learn more about screencasting tools like Screenr,Screencast-o-matic, and Jing.
You might consider creating a screencast, if applicability to your teaching, and showing it to others. You can easily share a screencast on the Internet with those beyond your classroom.
After viewing the slide presentation, post your comments on how you believe screencasting might be used.
- ► 2012 (19)
- LiveBinders: Resourceful Web 2.0 Tool
- Technology Tools For Teaching & Learning
- Looking for Teaching Resources on Digital Citizens...
- Slide Sharing Sites
- It's Time to Rethink Education
- Members of NCTE, CCCC, NWP, and CWPA Visit the Whi...
- Phenomenal Site with Multitude of Resources
- Looking for Ways to Show YouTube Videos in the Cla...
- Google Saves a School
- 10 Weeks and No Tests
- ▼ October (11)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (81)
- ► 2008 (92)