Some of you are looking for examples of how you might use blogs in your teaching. I will offer up an example of how I used a blog for tutoring training at the College. Below you will find the blog for SJC's Center for Academic Excellence. In addition to the current blogs, notice the table of contents to the left will let you seach for older blogs posted during prior months. Feel free to explore and post your comments about how this blog is being used to train tutors and keep them up to date. In the meantime, you might find some useful resources on the blog to support your own graduate studies at SJC.
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (73)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (81)
- Closing the Digital Gap
- The Book
- Shortchanging Media Literacy
- Smaller Laptops for K-12 Students
- Fun with Grammar Rules
- Blogging Hits the Classroom Setting
- Powering Up for the Gifted Student
- Cell Phones Under Another Attack
- Laptops Replace Textbooks
- Move Over Guys
- Lesson Plan Sites
- Physics Teacher Achieves World-Fame through Online...
- 21st Century Literacy
- Internet Prompts a New Kind of Student Engagement ...
- You Tube in the Classroom
- Teens Teach Computer Classes
- Laws Against Cyberbullying
- Online Learning Hits High Schools Big Time
- Connecticut Online Classes for High School Student...
- Integrating Blogs into Your Teaching
- School Administrators Blog Away
- Halo 3 in the Schools
- School Leaders' Technology Deficit
- Education Goes Online
- ▼ February (24)