Below is a sample of a Photo Story 3 video created by a 7th grader (Lauren) using Photo Story 3 for the first time. The video was created as one part of a unit in the social studies curriculum on the American Revolution. Within the unit of study, students were to assume the role of an American Revolution War figure and create a presentation from that figure's point of view. Students were required to include in their presentations specific points, for example, factual information about the various battles and background on the War. Students had the option of using PowerPoint, Photo Story 3, MovieMaker, or iMovie for the project. The teacher recommended Photo Story 3 for those who felt competent with PowerPoint but were not quite ready to use MovieMaker or iMovie. The teacher used a rubric with numerous component parts to evaluate the final project and required that students submit a written copy of their narration and a complete bibliography showing all sources used and where they were used in the presentation.
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (73)
- ► 2010 (44)
- Bookmarks and Annotations on Delicious.com
- New Site Launches Library of Educational Videos
- Facebook and Twitter for Professional Development
- Did You Know
- Why Let Students Blog in the Classroom
- What's A Wiki?
- 7th Grader's Sample Photo Story 3
- Photo Story 3 In Less than 10 Minutes
- Teachers Selling Their Wares on the Internet
- Easy Moviemaking with Photo Story 3
- Kid's Video on What's a Wiki
- What Will Teaching Look Like in 2030?
- Cultural Diversity in the Classroom
- Top 100 Tools for Learning
- It's Your Education: What Do You Think?
- ▼ November (15)
- ► 2008 (92)