Yesterday, I posted a blog with some tutorials for learning how to use Photo Story 3, an easy-to-use digital storytelling software program. I have since found another tutorial that goes through the process in about 8 minutes and will have you up and running. Check this video:
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (73)
- ► 2010 (44)
- Bookmarks and Annotations on Delicious.com
- New Site Launches Library of Educational Videos
- Facebook and Twitter for Professional Development
- Did You Know
- Why Let Students Blog in the Classroom
- What's A Wiki?
- 7th Grader's Sample Photo Story 3
- Photo Story 3 In Less than 10 Minutes
- Teachers Selling Their Wares on the Internet
- Easy Moviemaking with Photo Story 3
- Kid's Video on What's a Wiki
- What Will Teaching Look Like in 2030?
- Cultural Diversity in the Classroom
- Top 100 Tools for Learning
- It's Your Education: What Do You Think?
- ▼ November (15)
- ► 2008 (92)