Here are examples of how these two social networking sites can be used in the educational setting. Both come from Teacher Magazine that maintains a Facebook site and a Twitter site. Looking at these two examples will show alternative ways to use these sites. How else might these sites, Facebook and Twitter, be used in the actual classroom setting with students? What kind of Facebook site might you set up with students to engage them in the learning process, for instance?
Teacher Magazine on Facebook
Teacher Magazine on Twitter
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (73)
- ► 2010 (44)
- Bookmarks and Annotations on Delicious.com
- New Site Launches Library of Educational Videos
- Facebook and Twitter for Professional Development
- Did You Know
- Why Let Students Blog in the Classroom
- What's A Wiki?
- 7th Grader's Sample Photo Story 3
- Photo Story 3 In Less than 10 Minutes
- Teachers Selling Their Wares on the Internet
- Easy Moviemaking with Photo Story 3
- Kid's Video on What's a Wiki
- What Will Teaching Look Like in 2030?
- Cultural Diversity in the Classroom
- Top 100 Tools for Learning
- It's Your Education: What Do You Think?
- ▼ November (15)
- ► 2008 (92)