The New Haven Register today ran a story about the soon-to-be 10th grade graduation in the state. Parents and teachers offered responses to the article. Read both the article and comments. I know I have posted on this topic two times in the last week, but given the reality that this initiative is in our own backyard, let's be knowledgeable and keep current of the dialogue. Read all about it at: State to Test Early Graduation Initiative. And see the other two blog postings from last week that speak to the initiative on both the national and state level. Even consider posting a comment on the New Haven Register page; there is place that invites comments.
Logo from New Haven Register, online.
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (73)
- Be Imaginative, Create a Comic Strip
- YouTube Now Accepts College Applications
- 10 th Grade Graduation to Begin 2011 in Connecticu...
- Graduating High School After 10th Grade
- Share PowerPoint Slides with Your Department and S...
- What Does the iGeneration Mean for Teaching?
- Jump Start on College
- Blog to Print
- Inspiring Life Lessons Told Through Video
- Rapping in the Students with Video and Collaborati...
- Online Professional Development
- Wi Fi School Buses
- What's a Ning? Why Use One?
- Parody of Classroom Technology Usage
- Black History Month Links
- The Science Behind the Olympics
- 2010 African-American Read-In
- Social Media Trends Among Teens
- Decline in Grammar Skills
- Obama's Fireside Chat
- ▼ February (20)
- ► 2009 (81)
- ► 2008 (92)