Thursday, February 18, 2010
Share PowerPoint Slides with Your Department and Students
A convenient way for a group of educators to collaborate and share their slide presentations is through the site SlideShare, at slideshare.net. Check into how Texas A & M University's Writing Center uses the site to share its instructional slide shows with its students as well as other viewers. View some of the presentations to understand the purpose of why the university has mounted its instructional presentations in SlideShare. Consider how SlideShare or similar slide sharing sites might be used in other educational settings such as at the K-12 level? (Be forewarned, you will need to tolerate some ads, but the site is free, and has lots of potential.)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (73)
- Be Imaginative, Create a Comic Strip
- YouTube Now Accepts College Applications
- 10 th Grade Graduation to Begin 2011 in Connecticu...
- Graduating High School After 10th Grade
- Share PowerPoint Slides with Your Department and S...
- What Does the iGeneration Mean for Teaching?
- Jump Start on College
- Blog to Print
- Inspiring Life Lessons Told Through Video
- Rapping in the Students with Video and Collaborati...
- Online Professional Development
- Wi Fi School Buses
- What's a Ning? Why Use One?
- Parody of Classroom Technology Usage
- Black History Month Links
- The Science Behind the Olympics
- 2010 African-American Read-In
- Social Media Trends Among Teens
- Decline in Grammar Skills
- Obama's Fireside Chat
- ▼ February (20)
- ► 2009 (81)
- ► 2008 (92)