Saturday, February 6, 2010
2010 African-American Read-In
The annual International Reading Association (IRA) and National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE) are once again sponsoring the Black History Month Read-In, and providing suggestions for activities to do throughout the month. Check out the events and activities. What are your thoughts on NCTE, IRA, and other educational organizations sponsoring suggested activities, lesson plans, and resources in honor of Black History Month? Let us know of other online resources for celebrating Black History Month that you have found. (Photo of Langston Hughes)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (73)
- Be Imaginative, Create a Comic Strip
- YouTube Now Accepts College Applications
- 10 th Grade Graduation to Begin 2011 in Connecticu...
- Graduating High School After 10th Grade
- Share PowerPoint Slides with Your Department and S...
- What Does the iGeneration Mean for Teaching?
- Jump Start on College
- Blog to Print
- Inspiring Life Lessons Told Through Video
- Rapping in the Students with Video and Collaborati...
- Online Professional Development
- Wi Fi School Buses
- What's a Ning? Why Use One?
- Parody of Classroom Technology Usage
- Black History Month Links
- The Science Behind the Olympics
- 2010 African-American Read-In
- Social Media Trends Among Teens
- Decline in Grammar Skills
- Obama's Fireside Chat
- ▼ February (20)
- ► 2009 (81)
- ► 2008 (92)