The Ning in Education site provides a good overview of using Nings in the educational setting. Browse around, and let us know what you find of value, and what your initial impressions are of using Nings for professional development purposes. Remember our Class Ning at Computers in the Classroom has a Forum devoted to discipline-specific Nings. I also suggest browsing around the Classroom 2.0 ning. Yes, at times, the array of resources online can make you dizzy, but they can also put at your fingertips valuable resources for teaching and contribute to your development as a self-reflective practitioner. Of course, you need not agree, but what are your impressions for now of Nings for professional development? If you find Nings you want to share with others, visit Class Ning at Computers in the Classroom and add a Forum or Blog about the Ning.
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (73)
- Be Imaginative, Create a Comic Strip
- YouTube Now Accepts College Applications
- 10 th Grade Graduation to Begin 2011 in Connecticu...
- Graduating High School After 10th Grade
- Share PowerPoint Slides with Your Department and S...
- What Does the iGeneration Mean for Teaching?
- Jump Start on College
- Blog to Print
- Inspiring Life Lessons Told Through Video
- Rapping in the Students with Video and Collaborati...
- Online Professional Development
- Wi Fi School Buses
- What's a Ning? Why Use One?
- Parody of Classroom Technology Usage
- Black History Month Links
- The Science Behind the Olympics
- 2010 African-American Read-In
- Social Media Trends Among Teens
- Decline in Grammar Skills
- Obama's Fireside Chat
- ▼ February (20)
- ► 2009 (81)
- ► 2008 (92)