Tuesday, October 6, 2009
How Powerful Is PowerPoint, or Is It Pointless? User Beware of Your Power
Last spring (March 2009) I posted a blog about PowerPoint, but realize some of you don't check the archives. Thus, I'm re-posting, because we can all use a refresher on what we do when we use multimedia tools. The power is in the hands of the beholder, not the software. Check this article, "Of PowerPoint and Pointlessness," and this YouTube Video, "Death by PowerPoint." Don't skip YouTube video; it will give you pointers for the next time you use PowerPoint.Post your responses. We want to hear from you. Check back to see what others have had to say.
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (73)
- ► 2010 (44)
- Another Teacher Commends Blogging
- To Catch a Thief
- Happy Birthday: Internet Turns 40!
- Sample e-Port with TaskStream
- Why Use an E-Portfolio
- How to Embed a YouTube Video into Blogger
- Free Technology for Teachers
- Need A Laugh?
- Why Use Blogs in the Classroom
- Top 25 Websites for Teachers
- Nings in Education
- Would You If You Could? Online Master's Degree
- Cell Phones as Learning Tools
- Is the Technology Frustrating You?
- Teacher Tube
- Peace Prize
- Visual Search Engine
- Blog's Appearance
- Your Course Grade
- Students Leading the Way
- How Powerful Is PowerPoint, or Is It Pointless? Us...
- Phenonenal Use of Blogging by 6th Graders
- Vooks In the Classroom and Beyond
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2008 (92)