Try out this visual search engine Spezify. I just typed in Isaac Asimov, and got some helpful results. Also, tried Obama. Enter a topic of interest to you. How do you see this form of conducting a search fitting into the educational setting in which you teach or will be teaching? Do you think the search engine will take off?
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (73)
- ► 2010 (44)
- Another Teacher Commends Blogging
- To Catch a Thief
- Happy Birthday: Internet Turns 40!
- Sample e-Port with TaskStream
- Why Use an E-Portfolio
- How to Embed a YouTube Video into Blogger
- Free Technology for Teachers
- Need A Laugh?
- Why Use Blogs in the Classroom
- Top 25 Websites for Teachers
- Nings in Education
- Would You If You Could? Online Master's Degree
- Cell Phones as Learning Tools
- Is the Technology Frustrating You?
- Teacher Tube
- Peace Prize
- Visual Search Engine
- Blog's Appearance
- Your Course Grade
- Students Leading the Way
- How Powerful Is PowerPoint, or Is It Pointless? Us...
- Phenonenal Use of Blogging by 6th Graders
- Vooks In the Classroom and Beyond
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2008 (92)