Image from: Stephen Crowley, New York Times, Oct. 9, 2009
Friday, October 9, 2009
By now, you have heard Obama has won the Nobel Peace Prize. Here's a link to some world reaction. If you care to, weigh in on the situation. At the end of the article, you will find comments from readers. As of 7:11 pm., Oct. 9, 2009, more than 340 comments were posted. Here is a link to a running debate on What Does A Nobel Do for U.S. Leaders?
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (73)
- ► 2010 (44)
- Another Teacher Commends Blogging
- To Catch a Thief
- Happy Birthday: Internet Turns 40!
- Sample e-Port with TaskStream
- Why Use an E-Portfolio
- How to Embed a YouTube Video into Blogger
- Free Technology for Teachers
- Need A Laugh?
- Why Use Blogs in the Classroom
- Top 25 Websites for Teachers
- Nings in Education
- Would You If You Could? Online Master's Degree
- Cell Phones as Learning Tools
- Is the Technology Frustrating You?
- Teacher Tube
- Peace Prize
- Visual Search Engine
- Blog's Appearance
- Your Course Grade
- Students Leading the Way
- How Powerful Is PowerPoint, or Is It Pointless? Us...
- Phenonenal Use of Blogging by 6th Graders
- Vooks In the Classroom and Beyond
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2008 (92)