As some of you in the education program at Saint Joseph College know, we are using the TaskStream platform for creation of portfolios. Here is a professional one I found put together by Helen Barrett using TaskStream. Check out how she has organized her professional accomplishments. Let us know if you get any ideas for how to arrange your own e-portfolio and what to put in it after viewing Helen's sample. If you're not presenting doing an e-Port at the College, how else might you use one and for what purpose? Helen has also put together this same portfolio using other platforms, and you might want to check out some of these for comparison sake.
Helen's Portfolio in Googledocs
Helen's Portfolio in PBWiki
Helen's Portfolio in Google Sites
(image from Helen's TaskStream e-Port)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (73)
- ► 2010 (44)
- Another Teacher Commends Blogging
- To Catch a Thief
- Happy Birthday: Internet Turns 40!
- Sample e-Port with TaskStream
- Why Use an E-Portfolio
- How to Embed a YouTube Video into Blogger
- Free Technology for Teachers
- Need A Laugh?
- Why Use Blogs in the Classroom
- Top 25 Websites for Teachers
- Nings in Education
- Would You If You Could? Online Master's Degree
- Cell Phones as Learning Tools
- Is the Technology Frustrating You?
- Teacher Tube
- Peace Prize
- Visual Search Engine
- Blog's Appearance
- Your Course Grade
- Students Leading the Way
- How Powerful Is PowerPoint, or Is It Pointless? Us...
- Phenonenal Use of Blogging by 6th Graders
- Vooks In the Classroom and Beyond
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2008 (92)