Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Top 25 Websites for Teachers
American Association of Libraries posts the Top 25 Websites for Teaching and Learning. Check out the list, and let us know if you use any of the sites professionally. Which sites pique your interest? Which would you explore using for your teaching? Another recommended site for teachers is PBS Teachers for featured teacher resources by grade level and subject area. Let us know what you find there that's of value to you. What are your favorite sites for teaching and learning? What would make your Top Ten list?
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (73)
- ► 2010 (44)
- Another Teacher Commends Blogging
- To Catch a Thief
- Happy Birthday: Internet Turns 40!
- Sample e-Port with TaskStream
- Why Use an E-Portfolio
- How to Embed a YouTube Video into Blogger
- Free Technology for Teachers
- Need A Laugh?
- Why Use Blogs in the Classroom
- Top 25 Websites for Teachers
- Nings in Education
- Would You If You Could? Online Master's Degree
- Cell Phones as Learning Tools
- Is the Technology Frustrating You?
- Teacher Tube
- Peace Prize
- Visual Search Engine
- Blog's Appearance
- Your Course Grade
- Students Leading the Way
- How Powerful Is PowerPoint, or Is It Pointless? Us...
- Phenonenal Use of Blogging by 6th Graders
- Vooks In the Classroom and Beyond
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2008 (92)