Creating digital media for teaching or for students to create to display their learning is easy given free tools online for doing so. I am copying and pasting below a post about 14 Free and Simple Digital Media Tools that I found online. The list includes description of each tool and has the tools organized by headings. Let us know if you have used any of these tools, and if so, what you thought of them. If you want to explore some that you have not used, what would they be? This list was prepared | By Sara Bernard and appeared on the Mind/Shift: How We Learn, website sponsored by NPR. I have copied the text directly and assume no responsibility for any inaccuracies, but thank Sara Bernard for compiling this descriptive list.
- ► 2012 (19)
- Teachers Teaching Teachers via Twitter
- Digital Natives, Turn Digital Citizens
- More Info on PowerPoint and SlideShare
- YouTube Breakthrough for Teachers
- Interested in Learning How to Use Prezi
- Check this video production that addresses the ski...
- 14 Free and Simple Digital Media Tools
- Why Should Educators Use Twitter
- PowerPoint Tips
- Old Topic, New Twist: Teachers and Facebook
- GMail Tips
- Harness the Power of Google
- Tips for New (and Veteran) Teachers
- Computers Are Not the Panacea: What Is?
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (81)
- ► 2008 (92)