YouTubeTeachers. Included is a slide showing 10 Ways to Use YouTube in the classroom and a tutorial explaining how to set up your own YouTube channel for quick access for teaching. Check the slide show and the tutorial. Get back to the blog to let us know what you think of using the new YouTubeTeachers site.
Here is an example of one of the videos you will find on the site, this one: Making Science Fun, created by a science teacher, Steve Spangler.
- ► 2012 (19)
- Teachers Teaching Teachers via Twitter
- Digital Natives, Turn Digital Citizens
- More Info on PowerPoint and SlideShare
- YouTube Breakthrough for Teachers
- Interested in Learning How to Use Prezi
- Check this video production that addresses the ski...
- 14 Free and Simple Digital Media Tools
- Why Should Educators Use Twitter
- PowerPoint Tips
- Old Topic, New Twist: Teachers and Facebook
- GMail Tips
- Harness the Power of Google
- Tips for New (and Veteran) Teachers
- Computers Are Not the Panacea: What Is?
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (81)
- ► 2008 (92)