In an age where students regularly download or copy information off the Internet, as teachers, it is helpful for us to review with students the Creative Commons licensing site. Here is an article to read more about what Creative Commons entails and how we might integrate it into our teaching: Digital Natives, Turn Digital Citizens. After perusing the article, leave a comment. How might you use information at the Creative Commons site in your own teaching?
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Digital Natives, Turn Digital Citizens
- ► 2012 (19)
- Teachers Teaching Teachers via Twitter
- Digital Natives, Turn Digital Citizens
- More Info on PowerPoint and SlideShare
- YouTube Breakthrough for Teachers
- Interested in Learning How to Use Prezi
- Check this video production that addresses the ski...
- 14 Free and Simple Digital Media Tools
- Why Should Educators Use Twitter
- PowerPoint Tips
- Old Topic, New Twist: Teachers and Facebook
- GMail Tips
- Harness the Power of Google
- Tips for New (and Veteran) Teachers
- Computers Are Not the Panacea: What Is?
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (81)
- ► 2008 (92)