Check this parody created by 7th graders in Erin Klein's class. Feel free to leave a comment after watching the video. Do you think the students did a good job of getting their point across? Was a video a good medium for conveying their message? Did watching this video give you ideas for videos you might have students in one of your classes create?
Also, feel free to leave a comment on Twitter for the teacher, Erin Klein, and consider following her on Twitter at @Mimadisonklein
- ► 2012 (19)
- TodaysMeet: Perfect Tool for On-the-Spot, Total St...
- Web 2.0 Tools by Category
- Ideas for Using VoiceThread, A Powerful Learning T...
- Do You Meet Teacher Standards for Technololgy?
- Web 2 Tools that Will Instantly Impact Your Classr...
- Where's Education Heading Today?
- 12-Year-Old Autistic Boy Surpasses Einstein's Theo...
- Have You Tumbled Upon Tumblr?
- Time to Remind You About Edmodo
- Twitter Finds a Place in Schools
- It's SummerTime: Spring into Action
- Not to Be Missed: The Power of VoiceThread
- Textbooks Versus Laptops: A Parody
- PowerPoint Posted on SlideShare: Blogging, Forums,...
- Book a Day Almanac
- Why Make Movies in the Classroom?
- The 35 Best Web 2.0 Tools Chosen by You
- Why Are We Wasting Money on Interactive Whiteboard...
- If I Die Young....
- Let Students Teach the Class
- Blogging with Students
- The Atlantic Launches Twitter-Based Book Club
- ▼ June (22)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (81)
- ► 2008 (92)