Watch these two videos back to back. The second one you have probably seen, but seeing the two in juxtaposition should trigger insights worth sharing about where education, learning, students, and teachers are heading today or need to be. Share your thoughts.
Visions of Students Today (from Michael Wesch)
Social Media Revolution 2011, by Erik Qualman -
- ► 2012 (19)
- TodaysMeet: Perfect Tool for On-the-Spot, Total St...
- Web 2.0 Tools by Category
- Ideas for Using VoiceThread, A Powerful Learning T...
- Do You Meet Teacher Standards for Technololgy?
- Web 2 Tools that Will Instantly Impact Your Classr...
- Where's Education Heading Today?
- 12-Year-Old Autistic Boy Surpasses Einstein's Theo...
- Have You Tumbled Upon Tumblr?
- Time to Remind You About Edmodo
- Twitter Finds a Place in Schools
- It's SummerTime: Spring into Action
- Not to Be Missed: The Power of VoiceThread
- Textbooks Versus Laptops: A Parody
- PowerPoint Posted on SlideShare: Blogging, Forums,...
- Book a Day Almanac
- Why Make Movies in the Classroom?
- The 35 Best Web 2.0 Tools Chosen by You
- Why Are We Wasting Money on Interactive Whiteboard...
- If I Die Young....
- Let Students Teach the Class
- Blogging with Students
- The Atlantic Launches Twitter-Based Book Club
- ▼ June (22)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (81)
- ► 2008 (92)