Web 2.0 Tools that Will Instantly Impact Your Classroom is an excellent resource for any teacher looking to expand his or her toolbox. Some on the list you will recognize, but have not tried, and maybe the descriptions will entice you to do so now. Others you might not have heard of, but the descriptions will help you decide if they are worth investigating for your teaching or professional needs. The site is worth bookmarking, assuming you use a bookmarking site like Diigo, one of the tools actually mentioned in the blog. Explore the link, and get back to this blog to let us know your findings and what you plan to research and what you would recommend to others. The blog, Fishing for Technology looks like a good one to remember and bookmark for other blog postings as well.
Image from: http://fishingforedtech.wordpress.com/2011/06/05/web-2-0-tools-that-will-instantly-impact-your-classroom/
- ► 2012 (19)
- TodaysMeet: Perfect Tool for On-the-Spot, Total St...
- Web 2.0 Tools by Category
- Ideas for Using VoiceThread, A Powerful Learning T...
- Do You Meet Teacher Standards for Technololgy?
- Web 2 Tools that Will Instantly Impact Your Classr...
- Where's Education Heading Today?
- 12-Year-Old Autistic Boy Surpasses Einstein's Theo...
- Have You Tumbled Upon Tumblr?
- Time to Remind You About Edmodo
- Twitter Finds a Place in Schools
- It's SummerTime: Spring into Action
- Not to Be Missed: The Power of VoiceThread
- Textbooks Versus Laptops: A Parody
- PowerPoint Posted on SlideShare: Blogging, Forums,...
- Book a Day Almanac
- Why Make Movies in the Classroom?
- The 35 Best Web 2.0 Tools Chosen by You
- Why Are We Wasting Money on Interactive Whiteboard...
- If I Die Young....
- Let Students Teach the Class
- Blogging with Students
- The Atlantic Launches Twitter-Based Book Club
- ▼ June (22)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (81)
- ► 2008 (92)